1. ALL VIDEOS AND the signed Registration form are to be submitted no later than JANUARY 10, 2014 unless an extension is granted to all students.
1. Videos must be submitted on either a small Flash drive or SD card and must be in .MOV format to be considered for the competition. Please make a copy of your video as flash drives and SD cards will not be returned unless requested to the RTS Director.
2. Any student over the age of 14 and who attends any of the participating north Fulton County High Schools may enter. Students under 18 must have parents signature on registration form.
3. Participation in this competition cannot distract or impede students from regular curriculum and schoolwork.
4. Under no circumstances shall students engage in activity that would endanger themselves or anyone participating in this competition. This includes actual use of drugs, alcohol or other illegal substances according to law. No bad or suggestive language or 4 letter words either shall be used at anytime in the videos.
5. Students who enter must attend the Awards Event or have a representative present in order to receive cash scholarships and prizes or they forfeit to the next winner in line.
6. Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes and no shorter than 30 seconds.
7. Videos will be judged on creativity, originality, effort, and most importantly the message given.
8. The focus of the video is to send a powerful message to your peers about the dangers and distractions teens face as new and inexperienced drivers such as i.e.: texting, drinking, operating/using the phone, speeding, etc. etc.
For examples of previous years videos go to our website: www.road2safety.com
Be creative and have fun!